Dublin Saab

Cars, politics, sports and what not from my view. (Closed Sundays and Holidays)

Monday, February 14, 2005

Is that a "real" Mini?

It seems that out in the vastness of America there are people trying to pass off fake Minis to the unsuspecting public. Luckily the Counter Counterfeit Commission is on the job to help consumers distinguish a true Mini from a fake. If you see a suspect Mini please contact them so we can put an end to this fraud.


Thanks to the efforts of the CCC we now know this is really a '72 Buick Riviera masquerading as a Mini Cooper S

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2005 2:16 PM, Blogger JPS said...

Oh my God--I laughed and laughed and laughed. The toaster (for which I voted under "best fakes") actually being voted best fake had me nearly in tears. I'm going back to bookmark the site and email the link to some other people. Funny stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home