Dublin Saab

Cars, politics, sports and what not from my view. (Closed Sundays and Holidays)

Friday, December 08, 2006

Bad detector

Well after only 3 short weeks in Croton tonight we had to make a second call to the police department. Earlier in the day the CO detector had been going off and I had to reset it. Then after we got back from dinner it was going off again. Helen wanted to know what to do and I found a NY state webpage that said to call 911. I thought that was a bit much so I called the local police on their non-emergency number.

They told us to get out of the house and sent out 2 cruisers, a heavy rescue and a ladder truck. They swept the house with 3 different CO detectors and all showed low. Seems the detector that came with the house went bad. On the upside we gave the nieghtbors something to watch.

Merry Christmas Mr. Fireman.


Heavy rescue dwarfs Mila.

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2007 1:38 AM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

Howdy! Sorry I haven't checked in. Hope your move went smoothly, got one of my own coming up soon. I'll check in with ya when it's done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home