Dublin Saab

Cars, politics, sports and what not from my view. (Closed Sundays and Holidays)

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

News Round Up - I

I know that The Onion has to be pissed that they didn't think up this headline first, "Michigan Woman Claims Starburst Candies Are Dangerously Chewy in Lawsuit". Only it would have been funny had it been an Onion story, while this real lawsuit is just plain sad.

Here is a catchy headline from the Ann Arbor News, "< ; FEFF> ; < ; FEFF> ; < ; FEFF> ;I enjoy my summertime colle". WTF? The article is dated July 1st and as of the 4th still shows that utter gibberish as the headline. But appropriately enough the headline does in fact set the tone for the rest of the article which seems to have been written by a 6th grader. Of course as a Buckeye fan I am in no way surprised to see such high brow journalism coming from Ann Arbor.

The AP is reporting on the terrorists in the recent UK bombing attempt as, "Diverse group allegedly in British plot" Okay, let's see. They are all men, all young, all work in medicine and all radical Muslims. My friend I was force fed a diet of diversity growing up watching Sesame Street and I can tell you with great assurance that this group of "alleged" would-be mass murders is in no way, shape and or form, diverse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home