Dublin Saab

Cars, politics, sports and what not from my view. (Closed Sundays and Holidays)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Taliban v2.0

Today I saw a fellow walking down my street with a shirt that had a picture of Bush with the words, “The Real Terrorist”. Interesting, but I would say the Islamists are more of a threat to the world than Bush. And a perfect example are the new Taliban, the Joint Islamic Courts (JIC), that have risen up in the former country of Somalia.

The gunmen loyal to the Joint Islamic Courts (JIC), cut electricity, cleared cinema halls and warned residents against watching the football tournament in
areas they control, forcing a violent protest late on Saturday in which two
people were killed, residents said Sunday.


Killing people for watching the World Cup? And it’s Bush my neighbor is worried about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home