Dublin Saab

Cars, politics, sports and what not from my view. (Closed Sundays and Holidays)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thumbs DOWN: Dodge Challenger

Not much to say about the 2006 Dodge Challenger concept other that it’s simply too retro. From a distance it is a 1971 Challenger. The new Mustang carries the essence of the ’67 while still looking ’06, the Challenger fails to do so. And to be honset this thing is so 70's Mopar that I think it triggers something in my GM upbringing that makes me reflexivly go blah.



Nothing new to see here, move along.

1 Comments:

At March 03, 2006 9:06 AM, Blogger Dublin Saab said...

You would, you evil right-wing nut job.

Ya, it's not bad... I just cant get past it's too much like a "real" one. I think it is my burried GM roots telling me no. I love the new Super Bee, but it's not like anything else, this one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home