Dublin Saab

Cars, politics, sports and what not from my view. (Closed Sundays and Holidays)

Monday, August 27, 2007

2009 Jaguar XF

People, and by people I mean Jaguar fans, have long held that Ford has been a bad steward for the leaping cat. I have, with the X-Type and S-Type felt that they had some strong grounds for their arguments. But now, with the release of official pictures of the new XF I realize that they were too kind. The XF looks more like a next generation Buick that it does anything involving Jaguar. Which isn't to say it's bad, per se, but it's just not Jaguar. That cat is dead.

The 2009 Bui... err... Jaguar XF.

2 Comments:

At August 29, 2007 2:09 PM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

Hey Dub, how ya been? Haven't seen ya around in a while. Just know that I still stop by and visit you, whether I leave a comment or not.

Oh... LET'S GOOOO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

 
At August 29, 2007 6:39 PM, Blogger Dublin Saab said...

I'm doing all right me man and I am slowly getting back into the swing of things after the big blogging break I took from 7/20 to 12/8 of last year. Glad you're still out there.

I'll even root for your little WVU squad for you... that is unless they play Ohio State in a bowl game. However with Slaton and White they aren't going to need my help rooting to win games. I just hope for your sake that WVU loses a couple games cause I'd just hate to see you go apoplectic over a 12-0 season only to get shut out of a USC-LSU Championship game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home