Dublin Saab

Cars, politics, sports and what not from my view. (Closed Sundays and Holidays)

Monday, May 23, 2005

Vindication

What’s this? NCAA is unable to substantiate Clarett’s accusations? Color me not surprised. So now that leaves OSU Football with only the Troy Smith-$500-from-a-booster issue left for the NCAA to make a ruling, but considering that the NCAA has already reinstated him to the program, after giving $500 to a charity as restitution of course, I don’t expect them to bring down the thunder.

So much to ESPN’s speculations that the Buckeye’s might get the “death penalty” for the multitudes violations they just had to be guilty of. Oh and I wonder what the chances are ESPN will run an hour long show about how they were wrong to beleive the lying liar. Better chance to not buy a lotto ticket and still win I'd imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home