Dublin Saab

Cars, politics, sports and what not from my view. (Closed Sundays and Holidays)

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bully for them!

Wow, this is a refreshing bit of news from the press in the old country. Newspapers in France and Germany have decided to run cartoons depicting Mohammed, even if it does piss off the Islamo-fascists.


French and German newspapers on Wednesday republished caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad that have riled the Muslim world, saying democratic freedoms include the "right to blasphemy."




Followers of the Religion of Peace® show how loving and peaceful they are after cartoons depicting Mohammed run in a Danish paper by joining together to repair this old, torn Danish flag. Why you can see the peacefulness in their faces... can't you?



Well done! You can’t achieve anything, including protecting the freedoms we currently enjoy by being silent or giving in to those who opening wish to take your freedoms away. More of this is needed to help draw the line between the “okay” secular Muslims and the other kind that opine away for a world wide caliphate.

UPDATE: Click HERE for a very thurough follow up on the Mohammed cartoon issue that is just overloaded with an afternoon's worth of links.


1 Comments:

At February 02, 2006 1:26 AM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

Okay, I'm going to have to re-link you. You went from being MIA to being fairly prolific in the exact moment that I lost my internet due to fiscal constraints. Now that's irony!

Anyhow, I've been reading up on your posts and I like what I see. I think that Kia and Hyundai are going to dominate the economy class in cars, Geely will take a good three to five years to gain any kind of a customer base (people aren't going to trust them what with a bunch of commies making them and all!). We will continue using petroleum-based fuels and talking about alternatives for the next 50 years.

Cindy Sheehan is giving hummers to Hugo Chavez (or is it the other way around?).

I think we should run cartoons showing Mohammed eating fistfulls of bacon and washing them down with a lard milkshake.

I think I'm glad we're both back in the blogosphere!

I'll re-link you soon, DS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home