Dublin Saab

Cars, politics, sports and what not from my view. (Closed Sundays and Holidays)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Thumbs UP: Dodge Super Bee

The 2006 Dodge Super Bee is in once sense shameful for being a sedan, where as the original Super Bee was of course a 2 door muscle car. I myself was all, “What?! A sedan?”. My opposition lasted about 2 minutes. This car is American. It’s so American that owning one could almost be described as jingoistic.


What makes this car go wonderful is that it’s emotion on wheels. Reliability? Fuel efficiency? Fit and finsh? Who cars… I want one and you should want one, and if you don’t then there is something terribly wrong with you.

If you don't like this go to the hospital so they can begin to establish your time of death.


1 Comments:

At February 24, 2006 3:22 AM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

I don't want one...

I want TWO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home