Dublin Saab

Cars, politics, sports and what not from my view. (Closed Sundays and Holidays)

Monday, July 23, 2007

Why is Bush thinking of talking with Iran again?

So according to everything I have heard and read, and this AP Article, the Bush administration is thinking of having talks with Iran.

Is this the same Iran that imprisons Iranians for nothing other than having spent time in America? Is this the same Iran that is "cracking down" on unIslamic dress and hairstyles? Is this the same Iran that has spent the last 28 years being the #1 supporter of international terrorism? Is this the same Iran that wants nuclear weapons in order to wipe Israel off the map? Is this the same Iran that is run by nut job zealots who think it's correct to lie to infidels if in doing so you are attempting to further the cause of Islam?

Or is this some new Iran that I haven't heard of, cause for the life of me I can't think of a good reason to talk with the one I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home