Dublin Saab

Cars, politics, sports and what not from my view. (Closed Sundays and Holidays)

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

iDistracted

I have been remiss in postings over the last few days (I know you was all worried) due to the recent acquisition of a new 20gig iPod. By acquisition I mean Helen spoils me but I did get 4 A’s over winter quarter so. So I have been playing with and converting music for the last few days. I decided to cherry pick songs and not just slap entire albums on in an effort to have the most music. As such I currently have a meager 782 songs on. Next I need to get a mini to mini jack for Heidi and an adapter for Mila so I can really increase my geek quotient.

4 Comments:

At April 07, 2005 7:12 PM, Blogger JPS said...

All bow before the power of Apple computer! See how even desktop PC users tremble before its awful power!

Okay then, I feel much better. Good luck with the song hunting. You've just reminded me to play some music while I waste time on the internet before reading my Samuel Johnson.

 
At April 07, 2005 7:14 PM, Blogger JPS said...

You comments forum (which is the same as mine, which confuses me even more) has now eaten two seperate comments. Damn Blogger.

 
At April 08, 2005 11:29 AM, Blogger Dublin Saab said...

Why does "reading my Samuel Johnson" sound like a euphamism for masterbation?

 
At April 08, 2005 5:37 PM, Blogger JPS said...

Damn, you've decoded the abstuse English major slang. I'll have to send the Jonathan Swift Boat Veterans hit squad after you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home