Dublin Saab

Cars, politics, sports and what not from my view. (Closed Sundays and Holidays)

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Brits have a point to make.

This is just going too far. A group in England wants to ban pointy kitchen knives. Oh my sweet Jesus. So after they banned guns there are still murders? But how is that possible when it was the guns killing people? Well I guess now that the knives have started to kill people you sure ought to ban them too. And maybe in 10 years you can ban cricket bats and then eventually people’s hands. After all didn’t Michael Meyer’s use a big chef’s knife in Halloween? They must be outlawed.

So called "kitchen" knives found typical violent American homes.Posted by Hello

Of course I can already hear the right wing nut jobs screaming, “You can have my boning knife when you take it from my cold dead fingers”.

Thought I wonder if, when they are outlawed, the government will ask for them back on an honor system or if they’ll send the army into kitchens to forcibly confiscate the deadly weapons.

2 Comments:

At June 03, 2005 12:59 AM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

I wonder if they'll have the big drive for people to bring their knives in and trade them for cash?

Some people never learn, do they?

 
At June 09, 2005 2:20 AM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

a knife buyback, that's what I was trying to say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home